Curiosone

August 27th, 2014 at 7:42 PM
<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=853&cpage=12#comment-991966>

Do you use different isotopes of Ni in your reactions?

Andrea Rossi

August 28th, 2014 at 6:38 AM
<http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=853&cpage=12#comment-992087>

Curiosone:

We think that our process, the so called “Rossi Effect”, is , as a
serendipity, also a system to produce 62Ni, because only this fact can
explain the formation of atoms of stable Cu, even if in very small amounts;
we also noticed that using eventually powders of Ni enriched this way, the
efficiency of the E-Cats increases. But we are not sure of this fact,
because there may have been errors in the analysis, so we are studying , as
a side effect , this phenomenon. Obviously, I cannot add information
regarding this issue, pending the patents relative to it.
Warm Regards,
A.R.