Hi,
[snip]
>Yeah, looks like the last two are indeed more intense.  Could it just be a
>trick of the camera?  Does it really look more intense in person?
>
>If it is indeed more intense, I think Randy may have something.... Bummer.
>
>For those people who don't understand why I feel the Suncell technology may be
>real, it is pictures like these that convince me.  How do you explain more
>intense sparking when dipped in water.  There appears to be no chemical
>explanation for this.

Water is a polar molecule and also tends to ionize to some extent, so when
rapidly vaporized it may produce ions in the air that facilitate the formation
of plasma. It might be interesting to see if there is a difference between fresh
water and salt water. If so, try different salts.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk