On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 9:53 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 9:02 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 9:36 PM, ucar <u...@verisoft.com> wrote:
> >> Just I was the middle of viewing several interviews with him and
> figured out
> >> that he is aware of all things, however try to find out an evolutionary
> >> (smooth) way to change the world. I believe Tesla Motors name is not
> >> coincidental this way.
> >>
> >> Do you recall R. Stiffler?
> >
> > Yes, I remember Dr. Ron Stiffler and his oscillator.  Peswiki has a
> > large article on him:
> >
> > http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Stiffler_Cold_Electricity_Circuit
> >
> > I'm afraid I became bored with his methodology.  He was never very
> > forthcoming.  I think Jones Beene knew him well.  I don't think he
> > ever claimed his oscillator was OU, however.
>
> I don't know whatever happened to Dr. Shiffler.  It looks like he has
> deleted most of his videos from Youtube.  The latest thing I can find
> from him on the web are the plans for his wireless or one wire energy
> transmitter:
>

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8mt4mJOTGvBcktaWGh1N1RTaTA/edit?usp=sharing
>
> (for list use only.)

Several years ago I remember him posting something about detecting an
anomalous cooling effect with magnets.
As I posted recently there is now new a theory which seems to predict what
he claimed to observe.

http://www.scientificcomputing.com/news/2014/07/new-theory-predicts-magnets-may-act-wireless-cooling-agents

I also wonder if this new theory might have some bearing on Steorn's
magnetic anomaly.

Harry