I thank you Jones and I hope the idea will be tested experimentally. soon.

OTHER: because you have a special talent for analysing new ideas and
trends, please tell e what do you think/know about the Solar Hydrogen
Trends technology, do you think they can really convert oxygen in hydrogen?
If this is real, than a new gate was opened.For us it is like Mizuno NiD
Peter