Hear yourself foks:

Jones -- You are so hell-bent on winning an argument you can't perceive
your own childishness. I'm probably not even half your age and I know how
to act like more of an adult than you. Drop the adolescent "LOL" and
winning-is-everything attitude, will you please?

Please raise the level of your rhetoric. Where are the experimentally based
technical  points that will convince Jones to change his opinions? I accept
criticism based of experimental evidence not character assassination.