Dear Terry,

can you explain how was this possible:
"The whole bloody fiasco probably set back CF 30 years".

As you probably know (I hope you are reading my Blog, I hope) i
have an alternative explanation- the first discovered variant of
LENR is not viable and we have to investigate better variants

If you don't like the idea just forget iy.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania