From: Bob Higgins

As a thought experiment I asked myself, "What would I observe if DDL state
hydrogen was ubiquitous?"… In effect, it could be all around us and within
condensed matter in arbitrary density.  So how could it be detected?

One thought is that being dense, stable and neutral – the core of earth could
consist mostly of Df/H instead of, or in addition, to iron.

Some of that large population of df/H (dark matter) would continually reinflate
releasing the 3.6 keV x-ray to provide the heat which we know is being formed
continually - and then come to the surface. On  the way to the surface, these
warm protons, now reinflated, would combine with carbon to form petroleum.
There is good evidence that at least half of all petroleum derives from
“another source” than the decay of plant material.

Jones