I use carbonyl Ni, the same as Rossi and Defkalion.  Rossi adds his own
treatment which he claims is cheap.  Neither use nano-Ni.  Will my
treatment of this Ni work?  Only time will tell.  Results with the QSI
nano-Ni have been disappointing.  Also, nano-Ni is not durable - I.E, it
will easily sinter into larger particles at high temperature (600C).  If
nano-Ni was found to be required, it will be painful to make something work
at high temperature for long periods.  Nano-Ni might be OK for hand warmers.

Bob Higgins