I also see that the tubules on the a  fraction of the micro-particles are
melted by the high heat. This leads be to the conclusion that reaction is
also being carried by lithium based nano-particles produced by plasma
condensation. The testers are only looking at the nickel particles for
isotope shifted reaction products but this method of analysis will not
detect reaction products made by the lithium based nano-particles. They
will only find what they expect to find not what is actually happening.