Original link:
http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/blog/techflash/2014/10/raleigh-investor-darden-still-bullish-on.html?page=all

Triangle Business Journal is a credible journal.

"“I’m serious — it’s about air pollution and coal,” Darden says. “Our
company is called Industrial Heat. Our job is to make industrial heat and
industrial heat is made by coal… We don’t think any energy should be made
by coal, so that’s why I’m doing this. This could be a way to eliminate the
use of coal.”"

*Our* company.

Exciting times!