Randy,

Let me clear. I think that there was thermal gain here. I have said all
along that there is gain but it could be less than claimed, because many
things do not add up, and the extent of gain is not proved by the
thermography… yet.

And a level of real gain does not mean that the calibration should not have
be done. There is no excuse for not doing it. Maybe the gain would have been
as claimed, with calibration – who knows?

The one and only thing which I am sure about is that the Lithium-6 should
not be there. This puts me in a bit of a logical bind, since if there is to
be thermal gain when this is done correctly - then, and as Alain says, does
not the gain itself explain the presence of the isotope?

No! No! No!  Even if the thermal gain is proved, I am fully convinced that
the Li6 was added – and is not a product of transmutation. Same with the
Ni62. There can be no doubt of this unless most of nuclear physics goes down
the drain as well.

However – and this is the CAVEAT - it is true that these two expensive and
nearly pure isotopes could have been added by Rossi at the start and not at
the end – which would mean that (Li6 & Ni62) is indeed his “Secret sauce”
and he wanted to make it appear as only a transmutation product.

Either way they were added – not created. That still falls under the
category of deceit, since it means that he submitted a “raw fuel” sample to
test which he knew did not contain the Li6 nor the Ni62.

I hope that is crystal clear because it is a fine-line as to where the
deceit came into play.

Even if we can accept most or all of the heat as valid, then there has been
deceit in the way the isotope analysis was handled. However, Rossi’s many
fans will say that he can be forgiven for that since he was only trying to
protect his secret.

Which would essentially mean that the secret is to start out with Ni62 and
Li6, making this a very expensive 1.5 MWhr of energy.

Since that essentially makes the device of little use to solve the energy
crisis, then the deceit is only there to enrich Andrea Rossi.

                From: Randy Wuller

                I understand that concept.  But just a quick glance at the
data seems to question your conclusion.  Why didn’t the 30w input decrease
between File1 and File 5 cause a much bigger decrease in temperature being
estimated by the TI camera if your assumption is correct?   I would have
expected a much bigger difference if you were correct.

                Ransom