woh well said.

now he accuse Ugg of having beaten his wife and hidden his pile of dry wood
from the locals... which prove fire does not exist...

note that Pomp state that denying hand-fire and ugg is not the same...
but ugg making fire with hand is extraordinary...
because hand-fire is forbidden by gods.
but he says only on ugg...

the trick to make those guys stop denying is

1- do you agree lenr is real
  - NO-> it is proven by scientific method, replication, publications,
improvement.... you are a an anti-science , bye.

  - YES : ok so what is extraordinary in Rossi's work ? you have non
extraordinary evidence, but even if there is clear imperfection in all
test, some point need extraordinary artifact to explain the result... since
LENR is not extraordinary, this is a better explanation...

2-do you think it is a fraud or since measurement  :

- FRAUD ? but why did he let 2 times (1=0 Peter, you are right) scientists
alone with his reactor, free to bring thermocouple, DC volmeter, HF meters,
RMS clamps, wattmeters, air calorimeter... IR cam... free to touch, to view
with IR cam, wires and box... no magician is crazy enough to let a trick
uncontrolled in the hand of witness... you are a conspiracy theorist ... bye

- NO FRAUD : ok, more or less honest or deluded...

3-do you think it is an artifact or not ? an error by the testers ?

- YES artifact!  but why would rossi give something that don't work,
checked by his team and his boss,  to people who can by mistake make a good
measurement, and two times ? it is a conspiracy of stupidity, of
incompetence and bad luck... you are a conspiracy theorist ...

- NO ... so it works, more or less... WELCOME we have to be cautious as not
all measurement are perfect and some detail on stability may be missing and
annoying... it may even fail sometime, or be unusable... but it is real and
may be improved.