Hello Terry:

Thanks for the heads up for this reddit thing.  I watched a whole
bunch of movies.  It became increasingly evident that google was
shutting down the operation due to violations of terms of service.

But it was fun while it lasted. Full length movies for free.  No
registration. All the other sites seem to require registration,
payment, lack of selection, and/or some other hindrance.