>From Robert:

> Another YouTube link to the same

> video,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZTXHw1mZD4.

Thanks, Robert.

I watched the video. Indeed, fascinating.

I know of no way how to authenticate Boyd's story. It seems plausible as
stories go, but it's all here-say. As always: Photoshop is your friend.

I can only conjecture the following personally eccentric opinions. They are
based on watching a You Tube video, with no other evidence in my possession.

Assuming Boyd is telling the truth, as he understands the truth...

I am struck not by the physical dissimilarities we appear have with these
aliens that Boyd shows us in his private collection of photos. I'm struck by
the remarkable similarities. They possess two eyes, a nose and a mouth in
the same locations as ours. They possess five fingers and a thumb on each
arm and in the same positions as ours. They also possess five toes each on
two legs in remarkably the same locations as ours. What are the odds that
this would happen in Nature, assuming these aliens had independently evolved
on another planet more than 60 light years distant from ours? Again, let me
repeat: FIVE DIGITS on a hand where of them is obviously a THUMB in pretty
close the same position as the physiological architecture of our own hand.
Shoot! These "alien" hands are no more alien looking that if we were to
compare our own hand to that of a monkey or chimpanzee. If Boyd's photos are
authentic, and that is obviously a stretch one has to make here, I can only
conjecture that we are being visited by distant relatives. If that is the
case, I could certainly understand why some "visitors" might possess some
anthropological interest in visiting our primitive planet.

I have conjectured this before, but I'll say it again: I suspect there has
likely been cross-pollination going on since this planet first became
habitable to carbon based life forms. Before that, when the environment was
a little hotter, perhaps silicon based life forms as well.

Changing the subject, I wonder if some of our distant relatives have tasted
Kobe beef. I hear it's out of this world.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks