David L. Babcock <olb...@gmail.com> wrote:

My browser couldn't translate.  Synopses please?

You can run the text through:

https://translate.google.com/

Anyway, the gist of it is that this is a photograph from the "wildlife
photographer of the year" contest at the natural history Museum in London,
England. That is a Japanese snow monkey in a hot spring pool. Someone was
trying to take a picture of the monkey and got too close. The monkey swiped
the smart phone and started playing with it as shown. Someone else took the
picture.

The monkey figured out how to use the built-in flash feature of the iPhone
camera.

This was one of the most popular pictures in the exhibit. I don't think it
won an award but it was promoted to a special category.