On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 10:07 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

It has been my suspicion all along that these guys jumped to a conclusion
> much too quickly.

I share your skepticism about the discovery of the Higgs boson.  But I'm
also skeptical about the claim of this team that there is another
interpretation.  There is always another interpretation.  Glancing at the
article, I'm guessing they had an alternative proposal that did not gain
traction, and now they're hoping to make the case that the announcement was
premature.

Judging from what I've learned watching LENR, theorists will never agree,
and there is nothing one can do to help them agree.  Even when there is
evidence staring them in the face that there's something else going on.
They appear to be very stubborn people.

Eric