More about how I used Brevo's SMTP relay to fix my own Postfix mail server:

Brevo focuses on email marketing, but for the SMTP server you want to look at their "transactional" email support. See:

https://www.brevo.com/free-smtp-server/
https://help.brevo.com/hc/en-us/articles/7924908994450-Send-transactional-emails-using-Brevo-SMTP
https://developers.brevo.com/docs/using-the-smtp-relay-with-postfix

Web searching will uncover additional documentation.

Rod