Greg,

OK. I recalled I had seen same issue. It had occurred once in my experience. There is no /sys/bus/i2c/drivers/lm77/0-0048. So you should check if the scx200_acb and lm77 drivers are loaded properly (lsmod). If so please reload manually again. (rmmod and modprobe)

Just FYI. In some newer voyage releases, you will have the follow lines in /etc/modules if you select WRAP option in voyage.update:

lm77
scx200_acb base=0x820,0

As you are upgrading and not a fresh install, you may not have these line. But I don't know if this matters, just in case...
- Punky

Kim-man "Punky" TSE wrote:
Hi Greg,

I believe you are using wrap? So which kernel you has been using that lm sensors works. Which related modules in your old kernel works? And which part of lm senors not work? I am getting no idea.

- Punky

Greg wrote:
Hello

I recently upgraded to unstable with 2.6.15 kernel image. I Find that my LM sensor has stopped giving me love. Is there a kernel image with the relevant drivers compiled or is it a case of roll your own

Regards

Greg

Regards,
Punky