You will need to rebuild the kernel source.

Find the document here:
   http://wiki.voyage.hk/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=voyage_kernel

Please subscribe to voyage-linux mailing list for community support.

- Punky

New Bamboo wrote:

Hello - I am trying to use the Voyage kernel on a WRAP to do packet interception/mangling. I've been using libipq on a desktop machine, but Voyage doesn't come with the ip_queue kernel module upon which libipq depends. Consequently, I decided to use netfilter's more current libnetfilter_queue. However, that library seems to require the nfnetlink_queue kernel module, which Voyage also is missing. So, my questions are:

1. How can I install these kernel modules so I can use either libipq or nfnetlink_queue?

2. Are there other techniques I could use to perform packet interception, modification, and sending - preferably in user space.

Thanks!

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com> to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

Regards,
Punky

P U N K N ! X  . c o m
Technology + Lifestyle
(http://www.punknix.com)

V O Y A G E . H K - http://www.voyage.hk
Linux - voyage-0.2 is released!
Store - Senao NMP-8602 Plus (400mW) is now in stock!