Hi Dave,

Default root password is voyage.

Dave Espinoza wrote:
Hi,
   I'm trying to install voyage-0.2 in a CF Kingston 128MB using a card
reader D-Link (DUB-CR100 USB2.0 7 in 1) but appears the following
messages:
Installing . . .
Warning: '/proc/partitions' does not exist, disk scan bypassed
Warning: no PROMPT with SERIAL; setting DELAY to 20 (2 seconds)
Added Linux *
Skipping /vmlinuz.old
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
        LANGUAGE = "es_PE:es_ES:es:en_GB:en",
        LC_ALL = (unset),
        LANG = "es_PE.UTF-8"
update-rc.d: /etc/init.d/pcmcia exists during rc.d purge (continuing)
 Removing any system startup links for /etc/init.d/pcmcia ...
   /etc/rc0.d/K20pcmcia
   /etc/rc1.d/K20pcmcia
   /etc/rc2.d/S20pcmcia
   /etc/rc3.d/S20pcmcia
   /etc/rc4.d/S20pcmcia
   /etc/rc5.d/S20pcmcia
   /etc/rc6.d/K20pcmcia

Congratulations.  Voyage Linux should now be installed on /dev/sda

The installation process finish without ask me about the password or
anything then i can't access to the wrap board  because i can't login.
Did someone have the same problem? how could you fix it? ... thanks in
advance.

Dave

Regards,
Punky

P U N K N ! X  . c o m
Technology + Lifestyle
(http://www.punknix.com)

V O Y A G E . H K - http://www.voyage.hk
Linux - voyage-0.2 is released!
Store - Senao NMP-8602 Plus (400mW) is now in stock!