From: Kim-man 'Punky' TSE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Solomon Asare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 9, 2006 4:36:38 AM
Subject: [Voyage-linux] Re: Voyage-Current Installation Problems

Hi Solomon,

You will need to go through steps 1-6 in ./usr/local/sbin/voyage.update. The new voyage.update script will need enhancement for sure.

- Punky

Solomon Asare wrote:
Hi,
I have been trying to install voyage-current on a PC
platform.

I realised the scripts do not modify /etc/inittab as
expected. I do not get control of the console after
booting. I had to modify /etc/inittab manually to gain
control.

Also the bootstrap and console settings are not
recalled when re-installing.

Best Regards,
solomon.

--
Regards,
Punky

V O Y A G E . H K - http://www.voyage.hk
Linux - voyage-0.2 is released!
Store - Senao NMP-8602 Plus (400mW) is now in stock!