Hi all,

The latest voyage-current include the following patches.
- linux-2.6.17-imq1.diff (IMQ)
- kernel-2.6.17-layer7-2.5.patch (Layer7 v2.5)
- From freewrt:
   - 004-extra_optimization.patch
   - 101-ipp2p_0.8.1rc1.patch
   - 105-netfilter_time.patch
   - 200-sched_esfq.patch

However, iptables for the corresponding netfilter patches are not ready. It requires extra efforts for building patched iptables.

If you have any patches want to added in voyage kernel, please provide a CLEAR instruction in the list or in the wiki, so that I can reproduce it in voyage kernel builds.

Regards,
Punky

Cool/Explosion wrote:
Hi, a made some little howto:
http://charon.hkfree.org/wiki/index.php/IMQ
I hope, so it help you with patching...

Shaper and Kladivo I'll send tomorrow...

Bye

Wayne Lee wrote:
Layer7 would be cool.

I tried patching iptables/kernel with this without any success :-(

Wayne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim-man 'Punky' TSE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>