Hi,

Please read the wiki for how to compile the kernel:

http://wiki.voyage.hk/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=voyage_kernel

Use http://www.voyage.hk/dists/0.2 apt repository and kernel-source-2.6.15-voyage

If you have succeed, please also send further information on how to get it done so that I can include it in the mainstream voyage.

Regards,
Punky

gsmichel wrote:
Hi,

I would like to compile the ltmodem-2.6-alk-8 package for my WRAP platform running the voyage-02 distribution. However the compilation requires to have the kernel-headers of the linux platform (voyage 2.6.15-486-voyage) installed on the system.
Could anybody help me to get this ?
Moreover, has anyone successfully installed a ltmoded package to use miniPCI modem on a WRAP boards.

Thanks a loft for your support,
Stéphane

P U N K N ! X  . c o m
Technology + Lifestyle
(http://www.punknix.com)

V O Y A G E . H K - http://www.voyage.hk
Linux - voyage-0.2 is released!
Store - New low price for Senao NMP-8602 Plus (400mW)!