Default is channel 1.  add

   up iwconfig ath0 channel 5

in-between one of the "up" lines should do.

Cool/Explosion wrote:
Hi Punky,
in your config i don't see parametr for channel, how do you setting channels?

I try:
up iwconfig ath0 channel 5
and
re-up wlanconfig ath0 create wlandev wifi0 wlanmode ap channel 5

bud it doesn't work, than i must give parametr to CRON, but it isn't the best way...

Kim-man "Punky" TSE napsal(a):
Hi  Jeffery,

I just got a 0.3pre1 running on WRAP board. I just remove some of the # in the lines. and here is my config.

auto ath0
iface ath0 inet static
       address 10.1.20.1
       netmask 255.255.255.0
       broadcast 10.1.20.255
#        #pre-up wlanconfig ath create wlandev wifi1 wlanmode ap
        madwifi-base wifi0
        wireless-mode Master
#         wireless-mode Adhoc
#         wireless-mode Managed
       up iwpriv ath0 mode 3
       up iwconfig ath0 mode master
       up iwconfig ath0 essid voyage
       up iwconfig ath0 txpower auto
       up iwconfig ath0 enc off
       up iwconfig ath0 rate auto
       up nat.sh ath0 eth0 "10.1.20.0/24"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Punky,

Thanks for your quick response but, I have already tried commenting that line out and now removed it. No success.
Let me give some more details of what I have running.

1.Flex ATX M/B
2.Routerboard 14 mini-pci to pci adapter
3.Two Wistron Neweb CM9 (5213 chipset)
4.Voyage .3pre1.
4.ath0 in master mode.

I have not set up ath1 yet, trying to get ath0 as an ap first. I have tried everything that I can find in any all and forums relating to iwconfig, iwpriv, wlanconfig so on and so forth. If you could give any direction to get the card working in master mode so that I can connect to it that would be great. I don't know what other info I could give you to help you help me. If any, let me know.

Thanks again,
Jeff