Hi Solomon,

Noted. When you have update of your scripts, please post to the mailing list.

Punky

Solomon Asare wrote:
Hi,
there is one issue I can see now. sqlite is not
multiuser. If several users are using trafmon at the
sametime, the db could be locked. maybe a few sql
error messages. I will test and fix it b/4 you go to
town with 0.3.

Thanks.

solomon.

--- Kim-man 'Punky' TSE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Solomon,

Spending just 10 min, your work has been accepted
and will be included in the voyage-0.3. Unfortunately, tcpdump and sqlite contribute 1 MB. Right now, it is in voyage-current and live cd. Great appreciation of your work!
Regards,
Punky

Solomon Asare wrote:
Hi All,
I have put together 2 scripts for monitoring ip
traffic on voyage linux. It has been tested on
Voyage
0.3. There are a few issues on 0.2 but it works.
Auto
completion works, so just tab your way around.

File one, trafmon, is the main script, to be
located
in /usr/local/bin/trafmon

The second, trafmon-auto, is an auto completion
script, to be located in
/etc/bash_completion.d/trafmon. please rename it
from
trafmon-auto to trafmon in /etc/bash_completion.d/

Edit /ro/root/.bashrc and append the following to
the
end of the file: Please note that a period is the
first command on the line:

. /etc/bash_completion

Dependencies: apt-get install tcpdump sqlite3

Restart your test voyage router. Test and report
back
if you like it,  and let know the rough edges you
will
want smoothen out. May be this script and many
more
can be added to voyage in future to provide easy
configuration and monitoring.

Best Regards,
solomon.

Regards,
Punky

P U N K N ! X  . c o m
Technology + Lifestyle
(http://www.punknix.com)

V O Y A G E . H K - http://www.voyage.hk
Linux - voyage-0.2 is released!
Store - New Senao NMP-8601 and NMP-8602 (100mW) in
stock!
      - New low price for Senao NMP-8602 Plus
(400mW)!