Hi Diarmuid,

May be this link can help:

http://madwifi.org/wiki/UserDocs/FirstTimeHowTo

Regards,
Punky

Diarmuid Wrenne wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have an Alix 3c2 from Pc engines and I am running 0.5.2 on it. It runs fine but I want to run wifi on it. I Have an Atheros based board (wlm54agp23) but I can't get wifi running on it. I'm no expert but I have tried a load of different combinations of stuff in /etc/network/interfaces etc, to no avail.

I wonder has anyone got a working solution.

lspic does show the wifi board but iwconfig does not (it says no wireless extensions). I uncommented the section in interfaces but that made no diffrence.

I wwant to set the board up as a client to an access point (a linksys wrt54gl) .

Cheers

Diarmuid
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail and any attached files is unauthorised. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original.