Hi,
On 1/13/2014 1:36 PM, 이경돈 wrote:
When I reboot alix board however, I can see busy traffic of signals on alix, pogoplug and external drive.... and then most of the files (99%) on the external drive attached to pogoplug were deleted.
How do you reboot alix?  Unplug then replug the power or use "reboot" command?

Actually, I was using my friend's image file to install voyage mpd on my alix, on which my friend did nothing other than revising /etc/fstab setting in order to mount external drive attached to the network through pogoplug.

What is the content of the fstab?

--
Regards,
Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
  - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
  - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
  - Voyage MuBox (http://mubox.voyage.hk)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)