Hello Kenny,

Interesting product you've got!! On the other hand also a bit depressing
because this means that there is less incentive for Meridian to release
a Linux MQA decoder (assuming that's possible). Anyways, that's not your
problem since you've already got an MQA capable Meridian DAC.

As for your problem:
- How is MPD configured? What is in the audio_output section with 'alsa'
as type (assuming there is any)?
- Outside the audio_output section, is there the setting
audio_output_format, replaygain, volume_normalization specified
(uncommented)? Perhaps any other settings which may reformat the audio
stream (messing with volume, sample/bitrate)?

Let us know if you get it to work, would surely be interested.

Kind regards, Maarten