The creative process section is interesting.  Like the other I/F pages,
it seems the task is to create relationships among characters by
setting traits and creating a "web of verbs" and "verb consequences".

Is the environment an active agent capable of acting and reacting?
Can't do a decent disaster flick without that.

"The first task of the storybuilder is to create a cast of actors. She names
each actor, builds a facial image using a combination of facial elements,
and specifies such personality traits as Libido and Gullible. Next she sets
the stages on which the drama will take place, selecting appropriate
background image-sets, and declaring rules of access for different actors.
Third, she lists the things that will be dramatically active in the story,
and assigns ownership.
The main task facing the storybuilder is the creation of a large set of
verbs. She begins by determining the behaviors that she most desires to see
taking place in the story; she enters these as verbs. Then she inquires into
the consequences of each verb. Having concocted such likely consequences,
she then defines them and links them to the original verbs, adding roles and
weighting equations as needed. She then steps backwards from the original
verbs, asking herself what actions might lead up to these verbs; having
listed the possibilities, she then enters them as verbs and links them into
the expanding web.
This process of expansion and linking continues until the storybuilder is
satisfied that the web of verbs she has created will yield rich and
interesting behavior."

Len

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h