I know this isn't a popular issue, but I'd really like to see some stereo
support for VRML. Gloves would be nice too. Support for VR hardware in the
browsers is very high on my wish list.

Gravity, collision and streaming. These are pretty much gimmee's in the new
spec I hope.

I'd like to be able to sense when objects are in a certain location, not
just viewpoints. I don't know if this would fall under the heading of
object collision.

I'd like to be able to hang children nodes on the Viewpoint without all the
rigamarole that has to be scripted for a HUD at present.

I'm sure I'll have others as the discussion progresses. I get so used to
working within the existing framework that it is hard to imagine what could
be.

Dennis