surprise subject :)

 Anyone has a paper or wrote a paper on visualisation and navigation of
interactive non-linear storylines? need it for a project a.s.a.p

 What i'm intereseted in is not really how to build or structure the
storylines (even though it's closly connected), it's more how you could
visualize the storyline and make a good interface in 3d (possible 2d) to
navigate them.  I'm also facing the possibility to have several
storylines that could (based on users feedback) connect to eachother
dynamically at runtime (as some sort of "added value" links) if needed.

 Even though it's not my main concern, notation and acctual storage is
also of interest.  I have an Oracle8i (that *will* be used anyway) which
has the capability of doing OO structures that i can imagine could be
useful.

 I'm also very concerned with separating the structure from the
presentation (layout) which sort of implies XML. Someone maybe have seen
a DTD for this (len:)?

 The visualization is of course done with VRML :)

Cheers,
/Niclas
--
niclas olofsson               christian doegl virtual real-estate gmbh
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       breite gasse 3, a-1070 vienna