Hi all!

Networking & firewall are not my strong points, so perhaps this could sound a
silly question.

I've five linux VServers, each with it's own _real_ IP address (not 192.168.x.y, 10.x, etc). Each one has it's own services but I'd like to close access from outside to some ports, but allow full communication between the guests. The guests have valid IP addresses so I think [DS]NAT is not needed.

I've readed that this must be done in the host, but I'm lost because my knowledge about iptables is nearly zero.

Could someone point me to some URL or doc?

(kernel 2.6.8 with VServer 1.9)

Thanks!
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Asier Barangu=C3=A1n
n;quoted-printable:Barangu=C3=A1n;Asier
org;quoted-printable:ELPA Gesti=C3=B3n
adr;quoted-printable;dom:;;c/ Henao 4 - 3=C2=BAA;Bilbao;Bizkaia;48009
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:A/P
tel;work:944.23.01.66
tel;fax:944.23.01.78