What version of tcl/tk and vtcl are you using?

I tried doing a "Save As.." with tcl/tk 8.3 (on Windows NT) with Vtcl
1.3.0a1 as soon as I start of Visual TCL (without having added anything yet)
and I get a similar problem.

Since I am on Windows NT 4, I am wondering if any of this has to do with
permissions.  I installed and am using it as a normal user (not
Administrator).  Could I have not set something in the registry or do not
have an environment variable set correctly?  Or maybe it is trying to save
the preferences in a directory that I don't have permissions?

The Stack Trace for Error is as follows (I am typing this in so hopefully
there aren't any typos):

unknown option "-title" while executing
"toplevel.vTcl.statbar -title "Progress""
  (procedure "vTCL:statbar" line 8)
  invoked from within
"vTCL:statbar [expr ($vTcl(num,index)*100)/$vTcl(num,total)]"
  (procedure "vTCL:dump_top" line 45)
  invoked from within
"vTCL:dump_top $i $file "
  (procedure "vTCL:save_tree" line 17)
  invoked from within
"vTCL:save_tree . $file"
  (procedure "vTCL:save2" line 47)
  invoked from within
"vTCL:save2 $file"
  (procedure "vTCL:save_as" line 6)
  invoked from within
"vTCL:save_as"
  (menu invoke)

Followed shortly by the following while trying to quit

invalid command name ".vcl.ae.c.tops.f.f2.list" while executing
"$base.f2.list delete 0 end"
  (procedure "vTcl:update_top_list line 5)
  invoked from within
"vTcl:update_top_list"
  (procedure "vTcl:close" line 20)
  invoked from within
"vTcl:close"
  (procedure "vTcl:quit" line 3)
  invoked from within
"vTcl:quit"
  (command for "WM_DELETE_WINDOW" window manager protocol)

Also, shortly after this, I have no focus on any of the vTcl windows.  I
have to end up killing vTcl with the Task Manager.

Eric Bresie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]