I'm curious is "visual gipsy" a viable alternative? VisualGipsy is hugh.  I
just finished printing the 238 page manual.   I liked vtcl because it is small
and very intuitive.  Any comments?

jjc

"Larry W. Virden" wrote:

> Note that your msg did arrive here.  Unfortunately, little is being done
> towards a new release - even a maintenance release - as far as I can tell.
> Is there anyone who considers vtcl critical enough for their own use that
> they would step forward and begin working towards at least an unofficial
> release?
> --
> Larry W. Virden <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should
> be construed as representing my employer's opinions.
> -><-
> message body (where [EMAIL PROTECTED] is your e-mail address).
begin:vcard
n:Cruz;John J.
tel;pager:na
tel;cell:na
tel;fax:na
tel;home:na
tel;work:na
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:tracor.com
org:BEA Systems ;AEGIS AN/SPY-1 radar Program Office
adr:;;;Crystal City, Arlington;VA;22202;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Radar Systems Engineer
note;quoted-printable:There is a general opinion that microchips work on electricity.=0D=0AThis is not true. They work on smoke.=0D=0AOnce I broke one, and all the smoke got out.
fn:John J. Cruz
end:vcard