Hi--

RETN is broadcasting the Al-Rowwad Children's Theatre performance, "We Are the Children of the Camp," today, Tuesday, September 27, at 8 p.m. and midnight. (Please accept my apologies for the late notice.)

RETN airs on Channel 16 on Adelphia Cable in the Greater Burlington area. It reaches the following communities:  RETN North (Adelphia Channel 16 in Burlington, Essex, Essex Junction, Williston, and Winooski) and RETN South (Adelphia Channel 16 in Charlotte, Ferrisburgh, Hinesburg, Shelburne, and Vergennes).

The program is 2 hours long.

The schedule for the program can also be found at <www.retn.org>.

For those who watch the program and consider it to be educational TV that is worthy of our support, please take a moment to thank RETN. Their staff worked very hard to film the performance (there were five people working five cameras and lights, which is unheard of!), and a staff member worked two hours with Mousa and me just to go over the Arabic dialogue to be sure it was synchronized with the subtitles.

To contact RETN, you may telephone them at 802-654-7980 or email them at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Best,
Kris

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS