Ulises,

    Yes, that's actually really interesting for us; but more
specifically to the sqlmap guys. w3af won't reinvent the wheel, sqlmap
is really good at what it does, it's actively developed and supported
by Bernardo Damele and we'll rely on that project for our SQL
injections.

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Ulises2k <ulise...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is Interesentin for w3af.  ;)
>

> --
> Ulises U. Cuñé
> Web: http://www.ulises2k.com.ar

Andres Riancho
http://w3af.sourceforge.net/
Web Application Attack and Audit Framework