On Thu, 30 Apr 2009, Andres Riancho wrote:

!! Achim,
!!
!! On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 4:52 AM, Achim Hoffmann <a...@securenet.de> wrote:
!! > Hi all,
!! >
!! > while scanning a site, all findings are reported sorted well in the
Results ->
!! > KB Browser tab.
!! > In the information window top right we read something like:
!! >   The remote web server ....
!! >   This Information was found in the requests with ids 42, 4242, ...
!! >
!! > How about adding a simple button there: [send to Request/Response
navigator]
!! > which opens that tab with the filter set to these ids.
!!
!! hmmm, you should be able to see the requests/responses related to a
!! vulnerability just below the vulnerability description. If you aren't,
!! please tell me which particular vulnerability, and I'll fix it.

ok, got it. There are 2 different kinds of representation of the results,
which confused me first:
  - list of id in the description (for example for "strangeHTTPCode")
    then you have a < and > button on bottom to switch through the ids
  - list of findings in the right KB Browser -> Knowlaedge Base where
    you have to select the proper finding (i.e. "pathDisclosure")

So the requested functionalitity is there, somehow.

Cheers
Achim