m0ses,

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:09 AM, mOses<trklis...@networksamurai.org> wrote:
> Andres and team,
>
> On Jun 8, 2009, at 11:28 AM, Andres Riancho wrote:
>
>> m0ses,
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 12:01 PM, mOses<trklis...@networksamurai.org>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Andres,

> I have started work on this and I believe I have something I'd like to share
> for testing. Since this is composed of multiple .py files how can I share
> this amongst the list? What is the proper way to distribute this?

You should:

- Check which SVN revision you are working on
- Perform a diff that can be afterwards used with patch to patch my
local version
- bzip the patch
- send it to the mailing list with the revision number you got in step 1.

I think that if the info is bzip'ed, it will go through the 4k limit
file size limit that the mailing list has. If not, I (as a mailing
list admin) can approve the email manually.

>>> Thanks, I was hoping to find a way to contribute, the project is awesome!
>>
>> =)
>>
>>> Moses Hernandez
>>> http://soon.ibreakapps.com

Andrés Riancho