Wagner,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Wagner Elias<wagner.el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> What do you think of Fingerprint_WAF update the plugin to use the
> newly launched tool Waffit
> (http://code.google.com/p/waffit/source/browse/trunk/wafw00f.py)? She
> has the most established and can improve the ability of the plugin.

Thanks for pointing this out =)

In matter of fact, I had the luck to attend one of Sandro's talks
about waf w00f, and afterwards we talked a lot about integrating
wafw00f into w3af. In the near future Sandro is going to be
refactoring wafw00f in order for us to be able to integrate it much
easier into w3af.

Are you interested in helping Sandro with his refactoring work, and
the integration with w3af?

Cheers,

> Regards
> --
> Wagner Elias - OWASP Leader Project Brazil
> Twitter: www.twitter.com/welias
> Blog: http://wagnerelias.com
> Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/wagnerelias

Andrés Riancho