Hello, list!

While developing proxy "one click check" feature
(when you can click right button in Request/Response History on item and audit
it)
I meet problem when I can't find out if plugin find something by it's return
state :(

Here some draft code:

 def _auditRequest(self, menuItem, requestId, pluginName, pluginType):
        """SoC of audit custom request."""
        searchResult = self._dbHandler.searchById(requestId)
        if len(searchResult) != 1:
            return
        request, response = searchResult[0]
        plugin = self.w3af.getPluginInstance(pluginName, pluginType)
        plugin.audit_wrapper(request)
        try:
            plugin.end()
        except w3afException, e:
            om.out.error(str(e))

In this situation I can't even show to user alert of check state or something
like that...
So, there is the question. Why we don't use return values in core plugins
methods like audit?
For example, we can return True if plugin find something or False if there is
no results.

--
Taras
----