Taras,

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Taras<ta...@securityaudit.ru> wrote:
> Andres,
>
>>     How're you? I hope you're doing fine,
> Thanks, I'm fine studing WiFu and developing W3AF =)
> And you?

Fine, I'm doing some pentesting gigs, having fun with some broken
business logic =)

>> - What do you think about transforming the Drop / Send / Next buttons
>> into menu items like "Activate" and "Trap Requests"?
> I agree with it. It has at least one advantage - it will free more space in
> GUI.

Cool,

>> - When trapping a request, the textview is "disabled" and no request
>> can be changed
>> - When viewing a GET request, the postdata is displayed as "None",
>> instead of an empty string.
> Hmm, it's strange. I'll research it and fix.

Cool,

>> - The menu that's displayed when right-clicking over an item in the
>> hostory is good but... don't you think that such an important feature
>> needs a button for faster access, and more visibility for new users? I
>> would add the feature to the reqResViewer instead!
> Why not! Let's make right-click (in table view) menu be like:
>  - Copy URL
>  - Copy Domain

Yes, makes sense.

> And make the fourth button at the bottom with "Audit with.." popup menu?

Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. Also, I think that you
should add a "All" at the beginning of the list, that iterates through
all audit plugins. One question that I have, because I also tested it
but failed to make it work is... where do I see the results? In the
main window as we discussed? When I runned it, the results tab was
disabled, and I couldn't click it to see the results.

> By the way yesterday I tested it and it worked!
> We can now execute audit plugins on request chosen in Proxy.

Excellent!!!!

Cheers,

--
Andrés Riancho