Taras,

    I've been playing with your branch for a couple of hours, and now
we are ready to launch plugins from any HTTP request and find
vulnerabilities! Some comments:

    - The vulns are only shown in the console (print vuln), but all
the rest is working.
    - I also added thread support to the whole thing, in order to
avoid the window to freeze while executing the plugins.
    - I solved a little problem where "None" was being shown as the
post-data for requests. This was a problem with dump()

    Your code for reqResViewer looks nice, it seems that you have much
more GTK skills that me =). Commit logs for you guys to review:

[0] http://w3af.svn.sourceforge.net/w3af/?rev=2974&view=rev
[1] http://w3af.svn.sourceforge.net/w3af/?rev=2977&view=rev
[2] http://w3af.svn.sourceforge.net/w3af/?rev=2976&view=rev

    Thanks!