Andri,

    Good question, actually I didn't even consider Suricata because I
was unaware of it's existance :( So, after reading the suricata
website for some minutes it seems that their rule format is *very
similar* (the same?) as the one from snort, which could make things
easier if we want to support both.

    When it comes to what we want to do, the only thing that matters
is quality (re: false positives) and quantity of the rules to detect
web malware. Do you know if there is a comparison between suricata and
snort rulesets?

Regards,