Any (python) gtk guy out there? I'm trying to build w3af on circleci
and I'm getting some strange error [0] which seems to come from using
dynamic/static gtk at the same time.

Already did some debugging and asked a question in xpresser's
launchpad regarding this issue.

Please help me out :) I want to have continuous integration for w3af,
and this is blocking me at the moment. Other resources you'll have to
read to understand what's going on here [2]

[0] https://circleci.com/gh/andresriancho/w3af/125
[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/xpresser/+question/239194
[2]
https://github.com/andresriancho/w3af/tree/feature/module/w3af/core/controllers/ci