Hi guys,I am working on w3af to add new feature to it. I install pycharm on
ubuntu. I can create project in execute python code. But what i dont know is
that, how i can import w3af project in pycharm and debug code.Second Question:
What is your feedback if i start development of w3af on windows system along
with elipse IDE? In fact, i am more comfortable with eclipse on windows
developing php webshell.Third Question: I would request, someone give me demo
of development environment of w3af. How import w3af project in IDE and debug. I
would be very much thankful to you. My skype id is: sahi_sahi_
Thanks