Hi Stephen

   Thank you for your advice, I’ll give it a go. Does the program actually
   look for the corrupted Card? The main problem that I am having is that
   I can’t locate the card, if the card can’t be located then I can’t
   retrieve the Photo’s.

   Hopefully there is some way of retrieving the photo’s. I wrote to the
   Card Company asking if they could help, I’m still waiting for a reply.

   Thank you again Stephen, I’ll let the group know of the results either
   way.

   Kind Regards

   Tony

     On 28 Jan 2023, at 4:21 pm, Stephen Chape via WAMUG