G’day Daniel.

   I saw on Internode’s site today that they have not been hosting new
   email addresses since 20 June or thereabouts but I didn’t see anything
   about current ones. Mind you, I wasn’t looking because I was trying to
   access my webmail because Mail was stuffing me around yet again.
   Interestingly, I couldn’t access that at the time as well.

   I might ring them tomorrow to check if my problems are in anyway
   concerned with their new system, although my mail works fine from the
   iPhone.

   I’m off hunting now.
   Regards,
   Pete Smith

   On 1 Aug 2023, at 6:36 pm, Daniel Kerr via WAMUG