ÃÚæÐ ÈÇááå ãä ÇáÔíØÇä ÇáÑÌíã
ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã
The Way To Heaven 2-82-1
        Al Salaam aleikum, beloved readers, we continue today with
the beautiful words of Allah, continue with the wonderful names of
the LORD. Still looking at His name in: The Merciful. Ayah 7:23 says:
æÅä áã ÊÛÝÑ áäÇ æÊÑÍãäÇ áäßæää ãä ÇáÎÇÓÑíä
"If you do not forgive us, and shed us with Your Mercy, we will be
among the Losers in Hell". Those words Adam PBUH and Eve spoke when
they ate from the tree, and offended Allah. Allah said: and when
they said those words, Allah forgave them. Ya Allah how powerful is
this Dua my friends, please memorize and speak asking His
Forgiveness, and Mercy please do so. This is the first Dua Allah
gave us, the father of all Dua my friend, the first step into asking
Allah's Help. No Dua ever existed before this, and this is the
leading point in our history. Now please remember, if Allah does not
forgive, and shed us with Mercy, we too will be among the Losers,
please seek Him through His words.
        After sending 14 messages about Ayah 2:81, we finally
reached Ayah 2:82, which speaks about those in Heaven, Ayah 2:82
says:
æÇáÐíä ÁÇãäæÇ æÚãáæÇ ÇáÕÇáÍÇÊ ÃæáÆß ÃÕÍÇÈ ÇáÌäÉ åã ÝíåÇ ÎÇáÏæä
"And those who believed In Allah, and did good, those are the owners
of Heaven, eternity to come". After we spoke about those who are in
the Graves, now we will speak about those who are promised to be in
Heaven after the Graves, try to see what it takes to make it, and
what we need to do. My friends, before I start showing you the way
to Heaven, let me tell you this: Many are those who preach their
evil saying: we do not know where we believers will be, we do not
know if we are going to Heaven or to Hell, no matter how good we
are, still we are so unsure.
        A word to the wise, a word to those who have the least type
of understanding I say: my friend, if you do as Allah told you to
do, then rest assured you are in Heaven, and if you do not I
guarantee you will be in Hell, please trust me I will show you this
same from the words of Allah, not just what I think, not from any
other book as others do all the way with no understanding. I will
not treat you as others do, with empty words, or with things not
from the Noble Qur'aan my friend. Come please, take my hand, let me
lead you to the Heaven of the LORD, let me guide your heart to the
wonderful presence of Allah, let me show you your place among the
Angels, come let us do this together today, are you ready and are
you willing?
        Now, since we are speaking about Ayah 82, let us reflect
some over this. Please notice as rule number one in this Ayah,
believing alone is a worthless thing. Through the Noble Qur'aan, we
notice according to Allah, those who believe and do well, those who
believe and be righteous, those who believe and rush into the
satisfaction of Allah, never in the Qur'aan we see Believing alone
to be good enough. The signs of believing my friend, is to say La
Ilaha Illah Allah, and then stand up doing everything Allah spoke
about. We will bring those Ayahs Insha Allah later. Never Allah
said: believe, and that is all you need, those who tell you so are
against Allah and His prophet PBUH. If believing is good enough,
then the whole Noble Qur'aan is not necessary, and we need to throw
the Qur'aan away. No my friend, believing means following what Allah
gave us in the Noble Qur'aan, and saying you believe is not good
enough, but a lot more follow this first step. Let us learn this
well.
        Are you ready to write down step by step, the direction to
Heaven, the way to gain Forgiveness, and to be shed with the Mercy
of Allah? Do you accept our first advice, believing only is the
words of fools, because if your actions do not match what you say,
then you are Hypocrite? Christians are those who preach falsely how
believing is good enough, just say you believe Jesus died on your
behalf, you are saved, while their book of James says: O fool, faith
with no work is empty and stupid. Also all the rest of their book
speaks about work, only a man named Paul, who invented this
Christianity thing says: By faith you are saved. Al Hamdu Lillah we
are not Christians to be fooled by this nonsense, Allah is so clear,
believing alone is a waste of time, and the proverb says: Actions
speak louder than verbs. Even Jesus PBUH in their book says: if your
righteousness does not exceed that of the Scribes, you will not be
in the Kingdom, which means they are in Hell if they do not wake up.
        Therefore, now let us start walking the path to Heaven, and
let me tell you, if you understand what we say in those up coming
messages, if you wish to be in Heaven, if you follow what we bring
you next, Insha Allah you are in heaven I guarantee you, and I
promise. Do you wish to be with the Angels, do you wish to escape
hell, do you wish to live in Eternal happiness my friend, come, give
me your hand, prepare yourself, please always wait for the next
message, please when you read my message make sure to print and read
at the comfort of your house, or in a peaceful coffee shop, or next
to the waves at any shore, or up in the mountains, you need to read
with your heart, then you need to spread this information to others,
lead others to the light of Allah, out of their darkness, please
help me reach as many as you can, let us rush into doing what is
good, let us rush into goodness my friend, let us work all of us to
His Satisfaction.
        The day will come when I will speak Insha Allah about Hell
itself, meaning when we come back from our final death, when death
itself seize to exist, but for now let us pick up Heaven, and speak
about what Allah says, let us not discuss any other book at this
stage, Muhammad PBUH said: the best Hadeeth is the book of Allah my
friend.

ÑÈí ÒÏäí ÚáãÇ æÇáÍÞäí ÈÇáÕÇáÍíä æÇáÍãÏ ááå ÑÈ ÇáÚÇáãíä

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/aYWolB/TM

This mailing list has a special spell casted to reject any attachment ....
Yahoo! Groups Links