ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã
The Way to Heaven 2-82-4
 Al Asmaa Ulhusnah (the beautiful names) of Allah, still looking at
His name in the Merciful, Ayah 23:118 says:
Þá ÑÈí ÇÛÝÑ æÇÑÍã æÇäÊ ÎíÑ ÇáÑÇÍãíä
"Say: My LORD, Forgive me, and shed me with your Mercy, you are the
best in this regard". Though Allah is the Merciful One, but this
Mercy should not be taken for Granted, but we need to ask for it,
why? When you ask Allah to forgive you, then you are acknowledging
how He is your LORD, and acknowledging you need Him to forgive you,
and it is a must, why? Allah says in a different Ayah:
Þá ãÇ íÚÈà Èßã ÑÈí áæáÇ ÏÚÇÄßã
"The LORD will not pay any attention to you if you do not ask of
Him, and make Dua (prayer) unto Him", by order, Allah is pushing us
to ask of Him, He can forgive us, but He loves to hear it from us,
to see how much love we have, and how much we believe that He can
and will Forgive and shed us with His Mercy, please respond to the
words of Allah. Many of us look through many books for the best Dua
(prayer), please use Qur'aan, the best Dua you can ever find, call
upon Allah with His own words if you don't mind.
 Al Salaam aleikum, now that we are back as we said the last time,
out of the Graves, looking and wondering, some of us were shocked to
come back. We also asked: how long will we stay, where will we be
taken to next, how will we leave, what transport will take all those
numbers of billions from mankind since the very start? My friend,
did you ever wondered about all of this, did anyone ever spoke to
you about such, do you have any knowledge of what will happen at
that time, now you see how important it is to know all the facts,
and be prepared for those times? Please help me reach others, please
ask others to come and add themselves to my list, I am speaking to
thousands today, believe it or not, and I do not mind reaching
thousands more with this knowledge Allah provides, or if you can
simply forward in you don't mind. Very well, let us look at some of
the pictures of that time, and what will happen then?
 Ok, let us stop here for few moments, reflect over what we have,
just before we leave this planet, before we leave to different
Heavens Insha Allah. Now that our Spirits are back in our bodies,
now that we are in the first stage of the last part of Eternity
time, let us look back, and see what we left behind. We said in our
remember any of us, our Spirits were created, and they were taken to
a hold place waiting the time of our birth to join with our bodies,
and give us life. Then we come to the second death we stay in for
some time, our spirits during this death are held behind a wall
named Barzakh till Resurrection time, then Earth will throw us out,
and our spirits will come back and join to give us life a second
time, and for lasting time. Now I need to warn you, the upcoming
days ahead in this lecture are somewhat frightening, but you need to
know the facts, afraid or not, should know about.
 Yes, we are ready, how long will we stay before departure time,
some of us think how Heaven is here on Earth, like what the Jewish
book teaches in the book of Geneses 2:8 says how God planted the
Garden East of a place called Eden in Old Babylon, then this Garden
is not Eden, but East of Eden, which is horribly wrong, and this is
the reason behind the false Information some of us have, and how
Eden is on Earth even in future times. Well, Allah says how the
width of Eden is equal to the size of the seven heavens and Earth
combined, can you imagine the length, then how this could fit on
this little planet we call Earth my friends, please correct
yourselves in this regard. Even in Christians teachings, they know
how Paul said he met a man in the Third Heaven, where Paradise is
at, which makes even Christians wrong as well, all those seven
Heavens are in side the Throne of Allah, Allah says in Ayah of Al
Kursi (The Throne): His Throne took inside the Heavens and the
Earth, and Allah says in Sourah of Al Najim how Paradise in next to
the throne of the LORD. Even Christians know we have seven Heavens,
they also say how God sits on the Heaven, and rest his feet on this
Ground, which is what little truth remain in their teaching, the
Throne of Allah is above all the Heavens, not on top of the first
one, Allah is above the Heavens, and the Heavens could not top the
face of our LORD.
 Yes, all wrong info we have comes from the Jews, some also from
Christianity and Hinduism as well, though they know the truth, but
they do not care much for that, and they are chasing wrong path,
focus only on Jesus, and on Krishna in place of the true LORD over
Jesus and all Hindu Gods. Yes, we are back once again, breathing
this contaminated air on our planet for the last time, living our
last moments on this planet where a lot of evil against Allah was
done. Now we are ready to see horrific pictures like no other, we
will see what we used to see as fiction comes about as reality, and
soon to happen to us believe it or not. Ok, are you ready to see
what will happen next, or are you busy in eating and drinking, are
you busy in silly things of this life, and do not have time for the
Hadeeth of Allah?
 Before I continue, I would like to ask the managers of the groups
to please do not block my words from reaching the members in their
groups, this is so important, and we all will come to see this when
the time comes, please do not steel this chance from the members of
your groups as some managers do, and their actions are so weird, and
also unacceptable, why they prevent knowledge of Allah from reaching
those who trusted them, and joined their Groups, why you prevent
knowledge from them, why you act like that? Please allow the
knowledge to reach your Group members; this issue concerns them as
any other in this regard. For how long we will prevent good work for
the sake of Allah to reach out? Some of us, though human, yet they
play Gods, preventing what they do not like, and allowing what they
like to go through, why? Why they act in weird manner, please wake
up, time will come and you will answer for ignorance, and the why.
 This stage in our up coming future has a lot to speak about, please
be patient, we have a lot of happening coming up, we need to study
but not with a lot of detail, because we are stressing for time, and
we do not wish you to get so bored with long discussions at the same
time. We also need to go back to the Tafseer of the Noble Qur'aan,
we are still at Ayah 2:82 so far. Let us start looking at what will
happen next? We asked: how long we will stay on Earth, then how will
we depart? Very well, first let me answer how long will we stay
here, my friend rest assured how you will not depart this planet
before we see it coming to an end, how? Allah says in Ayah 21:104:
ßãÇ ÈÏÃäÇ Ãæá ÎáÞ äÚíÏå æÚÏÇ ÚáíäÇ ÅäÇ ßäÇ ÝÇÚáíä
"As We started the first creation, We will restore it back to
original form, this is a promise, and it will come to pass". Very
well, to understand this Ayah that speaks about the first thing that
will take place after restoring us, we need to understand how this
applies first to us, Allah created us from nothing, brought us to
life from death state, now we are back to nothing in our Graves, and
dead as well, He will restore us from nothing for the second time,
and bring us from death for the second and the last time. Then as He
started us the first time, He will start us back, why this is so
important for us to learn? Many are shocked hearing how Allah will
bring back the dead, we ask as He asked us: who created you the
first time, is He not capable of creating you one more time, or
simply put you back together, and put back life into that? Now, what
else Allah will restore besides us?
 My friend, Allah will restore Earth and Heavens to their original
form, what was their original form, and how He will do that, will we
see that happening, when, in what manner we will witness such, let
us talk about that next time Insha Allah
ÑÈí ÒÏäí ÚáãÇ æÇáÍÞäí ÈÇáÕÇáÍíä æÇáÍãÏ ááå ÑÈ ÇáÚÇáãíä

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/aYWolB/TM

This mailing list has a special spell casted to reject any attachment ....
Yahoo! Groups Links