ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã
Goodbye Earth our planet-2-82-8
        Dear readers, Al Salaam Aleikum, the wonderful names of
Allah, how many of us stop to think about this? We are still looking
at His name the Merciful, Allah says in Ayah 7:204:
æÅÐÇ ÞÑìÁ ÇáÞÑÂä ÝÃÓÊãÚæÇ áå æÃäÕÊæÇ áÚáßã ÊÑÍãæä
"When you hear Qur'aan being Recited, sit and listen to its words,
may you too receive Mercy for doing so". Yes, imagine the ways of
Allah, imagine the love, just listening to the words of Allah, in
silence, and some reflection make us among those who deserve the
Mercy of Allah, is that too hard for us to do? If you are a Music
lover, you would sit through an Opera so quiet, as if there is a
bird on top of your head, how much more respect should we pay for
the words of Allah my friend, how much respect those words deserve.
        Dear readers, some of you were angry with me, saying: why
you scare us, couldn't you bring good news from Allah? I am not
trying to scare you, I am telling you what lies ahead, if you are on
a trip, with a lot of difficulties ahead, would you rather be
surprised, or better informed, think? Some of us are so good, when
they realize the facts, they shape up, Allah says: remind them, in
doing so, believers will benefit, measure this against your heart,
are you having any benefit from what I brought, if not, then you
need to check if you really believe.
        Let us continue our way to Heaven, step by step, now that
we are inside the Gates in the Heaven above our heads, looking
behind us, we will see how Heaven will change from look like a
panted Rose, then with the very last look we will see it going back
to smoke as a final stage, now the Gates will close, and all of us
will look ahead, how long this trip will take, only Allah knows,
with minds full with thoughts, some of us knew and they say: Al
Hamdu lillah, for Allah did as He said, others are lost, as they
were lost down here on Earth. Now, and all of the sudden we look and
our hearts are about to stop beating out of fear, a horrible sight
lies ahead, and how shocking that all of us say in one breath: this
is Hell, this is Hell, and screams start loud and deafening, O Allah
have Mercy over our souls. Yes, the Believers are not so scared,
Allah told us in Qur'aan: all of you will pass by Hell, but staying
is for those who deserve it, and others will go to Heaven.
After all of us will have a good look at Hell, we will be taken to
another place. Now we start arriving at a huge gathering ground,
those who did not accept Islam, also most Muslims who did not care
much about learning Qur'aan during the time given in life will come
asking some who have honorable look: what is this place, would you
please tell?
people with knowledge will say: Behold the Gathering Ground, the
first step toward Eternity in Heaven, or Eternity in Hell. The sight
of Hell is still burning inside the Hearts, people are waiting,
helpless, powerless, just like sheep being led as Allah wishes.
Those who had will power to offend Allah are silenced today, those
who used to speak loudly against Allah are beginning for His Mercy,
those who worshiped that which does not deserve worship will wish if
they never listened to those who misled them, those who denied Allah
even exists will come to know the truth but very late, when they are
at the doorsteps of Hell.
        Now we are at the Gathering ground, what are some of the
things we will face while waiting? Like Magnet some of us will draw
one another that day, the good will be standing with light all
around them, the sad will be together wondering, why those people
are shining, then all whispers starts, some would ask: how long we
stayed during our death, some will say: a day or little more, some
will say: perhaps ten days, but they will hear a sound saying: does
it really matter how long at this stage, look ahead and what is
happening? A strange sound is approaching, everyone is looking to
see where from it is coming, and what is the meaning of it? Suddenly
waves after waves arrive above the heads, books without numbers that
is, and without thinking all of us stretch our hands to grab our
book, some stretch their right hand, others they stretch their left,
and as soon as they get it, they hide it.
        A sound from above comes saying: read your book, it is
enough today what stands as a witness. After we are given time to
read, the Angels will come asking questions: what have you done,
show your work today. Some of us will push the book in front and
will say: here, read mine first, I knew this moment is coming,
others will return the book behind their backs and hide it. During
that day, some of us will say Al Hamdu Lillah, who gave us the truth
and solid promises. Allah says: good deeds cancel out the bad ones,
and those who did a lot of good, the Angels will find nothing to ask
them about, their book is full with whiteness, they will say: go to
Heaven. Ayah 11:114 says:
Åä ÇáÍÓäÇÊ íÐåÈä ÇáÓÆÂÊ
"Good deeds cancel out the bad ones", can you hear dear readers,
please listen to the promise, how many bad deeds you do daily, how
about double the good ones if possible just because you wish to
cancel the bad deeds if at all possible. Are you preparing for that
day, are
doing a lot of good to wipe out what mistake you are doing? Please
come to learn well today, learn the Mercy of Allah my friend, and
how good deeds work magic, do a lot of it. Are you using this
valuable short time on Earth wisely, are you seeking Allah's
satisfaction, or you are offending Him?
        Now we are at the doors of Eternity, which way you are
preparing to go, which way you are seeking? Allah says about this
life: seek supplies during this trip in life, and the best supply is
Taqwa (Fear from Allah). My friend; If you fear Allah, if you do
believe He is watching, then you will behave yourselves, you will
refrain from offending the one who has Hell in His position, and who
has Eternal Happiness in Heaven. Are you ready for Heaven, then come
and worship Allah today as He deserves, not as you wish. Follow what
Qur'aan says, it is so easy believe me, make Qur'aan your priority
today, now, and do not postponed this. You need help understanding
Qur'aan, will you please allow me to help, do you need help to know
the way to Heaven, give me your hand, don't be afraid, Allah says:
their light will be in front of them guiding their footsteps, do you
wish to have light during the moments of darkness? Then please come
to the Noble words of Allah, come my friend, why are you still
waiting?

Milis Wanita Muslimah
Membangun citra wanita muslimah dalam diri, keluarga, maupun masyarakat.
Situs Web: http://www.wanita-muslimah.com
Kirim Posting mailto:wanita-muslimah@yahoogroups.com
Berhenti mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Milis Keluarga Sejahtera mailto:keluarga-sejahtera@yahoogroups.com
Milis Anak Muda Islam mailto:majelismuda@yahoogroups.com

This mailing list has a special spell casted to reject any attachment ....
Yahoo! Groups Links